Thursday, May 15, 2008

Making Progress

So I may have as many as three new prospects as far as being an adjunct at different universities (thanks IPG, your list helped a lot!) After seeing my application they asked for my CV and my transcripts. I am hopeful to hear back from them after they receive them.

One university is an online university that is licenced and is in the process of trying to become accredited. If anyone has any thoughts on the pros and cons of working for a non accredited university I would love to hear it.

1 comment:

IPG said...

You are very welcome for the list. I try to update regularly and that list is long overdue. I will let you know when I get around to updating.

Also I think if you are just starting out adding a starter school is not bad. Also schools have to be in business for quite some time before they can even apply for accreditation.